.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A New Ending for Romeo And Juliet Essay -- William Shakespeare

New EndingAct V, Scene terzettoVerona. A churchyard the monument of the Capulets. Enter Romeo and Paris.ParisThis is that banished haughty Montague,That murder my hunch overs cousin, with which griefIt is supposed that fair creature died,And here is come to do some villainous shameTo the dead bodies. I will get a line him.Stop thy unhallowed toil vile Montague. squeeze out vengance be pursued further than death?Condemned villian, I do apprehend thee.Obey and go with me, for thou must die.RomeoI must indeed, and therefor came I hither,Good gentle youth, tempt not a epic manFor thou nor any man shall prevent me from being with my love tonight,Put not another sin upon my head By prod me to fury. O be goneFor I shall issue not what I do but rather do what I mustA madmans mercy bid thee, run away.ParisI defy thee For thou hast done my love great injustice.RomeoHer love is exploitYour love she shall never be they fightParis is slainRomeoForgive me good sirFor again, I know not wha t I doInside the tomb of CapuletRomeoO charming Juliet why must thou torture me soFor even in death thy beauty is paralleled only by the stars in the sky.O schoolmaster what great injustice hast thou done to theeFor my love is goneAnd no greater crime against me can thou think of.Tis our familes to blame non us.For they are blinded by tradition and driven by hatred.O but it matters not.Soon shall I be with thee and soon shall I formerly again be merry,For to live forth be n...

No comments:

Post a Comment