.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Personal Vision of Ministry

Personal Vision of Ministry Statement Creative,loving,and elysianministrythatloosensthe burdens of religion, andleadspeople to alifetime,obedient relationship with our victorJesus rescuer. separately word in thatvisionstatement is very significant to me and describes my apparitional being to this point. Creativityis important to me, not just because advertising or me being a bit imaginative, but because from the beginning, our paragon was a fictive God I dont gestate there is whatever roomforbecoming stagnant in Christianity.Loveis the central theme of the Bible, and it is the well-nigh important of the Great Commandments. It is only through daily entrance thatinspirationwill come, and it is only through inspiration and testimony that I find the strength to carry out Gods work. in that respect aretwo R wordsthat are distinctive when fortune ministryReligion and Relationship. They are not the same. Religion being the impression in and worship of a personal God or Gods Deta ils of belief as taught or discussed.Relationship the way in which two or to a greater extent concepts, objects, or people are attached, or the state of being connected. grammatical case being Jesus Christ connected as our personal sea captain and Savior. So this would be my personal ministry of how I am to share Christ Jesus Love. To be able to teach, and lead others to Christ through scripture. As a church youth minister, I should be one that is connected with todays youth. A youth minister should lead children, not only in their spiritual growth but their personal increase as well.A youth minister needs to possess great leaders qualities and have plenty of experience and testimony in order to share with the children. I must be able to train and encourage others at heart the church. I will be discipline, self-motivated, organized, and spiritually mature. This is why I believe AME will help me further Gods ministry, and gain more knowledge of who God is. Scripture says Lots ab out knowledge throughout the bible. One of my preferred verses explaining Gods sovereign knowledge is in Proverbs.Proverbs 31-35My son, do not entrust my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and geezerhood of life and peace they will add to you. Let not loyal love and faithfulness for sake you bind them around your neck deliver them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and mature success in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lordwith all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. whitethorn God use me to accomplish His purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment