.

Friday, January 25, 2019

My Approach to Writing

My goals for this course is to be adapted to properly use quotations, paraphrasis and make corrections to grammatical errors also how to utilize various search strategies and organize information is a meaningful way so that the earreach can easily understand what I acquire written. To be able write information intelligibly and correctly is critical in my private and professional life.In my professional life I do have to archive on the customers account on what they called in about and the solution, the notes I built in bed on the customers accounts needs to be clear so that if the customer calls stake in the next representative will be able to discover and understand what I wrote. Same thing applies if my supervisor needs to look into the notes and or the call. As a college student I am involve to participate in class discussions, write and summarize essays.Since my classes are online the favored method of communication for the professors are electronic mails . 1 also p refer to electronic mail my supervisor with any requests, concerns etc , that way the requests is documented cause as homo being we have a tendency to forget things so the email can be used as reference. I also have to write notes or send emails to my daughter teacher as well, so being able to write properly is critical.I set goals for writing an schoolman paper by first understanding who my audiences are, so that I am able to express my ideas and thoughts and findings in a way that they can clearly understand. Then I begin to plan my work which includes , creating an outline, come up with points to over and a statement of purpose, which serves as a guide in the beginning I lolly to research and write the paper . When the writing Is finish I revise and proof-read for any errors .Writing for other can be very challenging. It requires you to be focused and creative. My biggest challenge would be coming up with natural and unique Ideas to impress or excite the audience I trust to make sure that my Ideas are not something that they Eve have perceive before. The first couple sentences can be pretty challenging entirely usually once those are completed then new Ideas start flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment